Saturday, December 6, 2014

Cajun Christmas Birthday Party for Jesus

They always do a big theme for the birthday party for Jesus at church.  This year was Cajun Christmas.  So cute!  There was ride the crawfish through the gator pond, toss the crawfish in the crawfish pot, sand dig for gators and crawfish, ring toss on a gator, and lots of crafts.  Only in Louisiana!

 It was a fun morning and I'm sad I don't have a picture of my little girl yet!  They had a photographer so we should be getting it soon.

My favorite part of this every year is at the end when we sing "Silent Night" and night candles.  It is so sweet.






hmmmmm...

Such a big boy!

Drew, Jake, and Bennett

1 comment:

  1. This makes me miss FUMC- they have such a great children's program! Love seeing how big your kids are getting. Hope yall are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...