Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Bennett's 6th Birthday at School


I was able to adjust my schedule this week to not work on Bennett's birthday.  yessssss!  I love my new schedule.  Bennett picked out a fancy cupcake pull-apart from Target complete with a hunter aiming at a deer over a stream.  Loved it.  Neil and I arrived and got everything set up for snack.
 
Mrs. F let Bennett choose 6 kids to stand in the middle of the circle with him and act as candles for his birthday song.  He chose Owen, Isaiah, Easton, Jack, Jac, and Sahil.  The birthday song they sang was my family birthday song!!  I couldn't believe it.  They had a few different words, but it was still cool to hear it to music instead of the lovely acapella version we sing.
 
At the end of the song Benentt got to tap on each candle and yell 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6!   I am guessing because he is 6!
 
 





The class with me, Neil, Mrs. F, and Pops

And look who came down on her break to see the birthday boy!! Amy!!  The other Kindergarten teachers were making fun of us for having so many people.



Paws (the class mascot) joined him for his cupcake.
Happy Birthday, to our fabulous, outdoor loving, sweet eating 6 year old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...