Tuesday, March 18, 2014

35 Weeks with #3!

 

PregnancHighlights:

How Far Along: 35 Weeks 

Size of baby: a little over 5 pounds according to Babycenter (honeydew melon)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25 lbs! whoa! and still 5 weeks to go.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity...my maternity stuff barely fits now! I wear the same pants to work over and over.  I usually stay in yoga pants during the weekend.  I have no dresses!

 Gender: We aren't finding out!  Now, that I'm used to not knowing what we are having I don't want to know.  It is hard not preparing for baby, though.

Movement: kicking and moving less because I think this little one is running out of room to move

Sleep: I sleep really well except for my every 1-2 hour bathroom breaks and hip pain

What I miss: pain-free living due to tail bone/hip issues...it really feels like my pelvis is breaking every time I get out of bed.

Cravings: I have been loving yogurt, Pecan Sandies, cold items, chicken salad sandwich from Newk's no mayo, no mustard, and sweets...always

 Symptoms:   My feet, ankles, and legs are swollen at night from being on my feet all day.  I've been having heartburn which is something I am not used to.



Best Moment this week: I started writing on the baby book pages.  I moved all of Henry's clothes and personal items to the "BIG BOY" room.  I just want him to feel like it's his room too.  The closet and drawers are ready for boy or girl clothes!

35 weeks with Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...