Wednesday, July 13, 2011

35 weeks!

Neil was being extra handy tonight so I got Bennett to take my picture.  He did a great job!









Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 35 Weeks

 Size of baby: from the I-pregnancy app... 5lb 6 oz

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained lots.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity. I am gigantic and it is just not cute.

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William.

Movement: He is doing great with his movement.  I can sometimes feel him kick in my ribs and pelvis at the same time.  I wonder if he will be long?

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone/hip pain.  I am up usually 1 1/2-2 hours. 

What I miss: sleeping on my back and having energy

Cravings: fruit, ice cream, water, and anything cold

Symptoms: I am still having some pain in my tail-bone and hips and I am really tired.  I just don't feel rested.  I guess this is God's way of preparing me for what is to come.  It is harder to get up off the floor.  Neil usually has to help me get up!

Best Moment this week: Making my list of to-dos before Henry arrives.  It is getting so close...I can't believe it! And finding some baby gift-cards I had misplaced.  Yippee!


1 comment:

  1. You are not gigantic! I also think Bennett has a future in photography. What kind of things are on your to do list?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...