Wednesday, July 20, 2011

36 Weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 Weeks

 Size of baby: from the I-pregnancy app... 5lb 13 oz

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained lots.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity. I am down to only a few tops that fit.

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William.

Movement: He is doing great with his movement.  Moving like crazy!

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone/hip pain.  I am up usually 1 1/2-2 hours. 

What I miss: sleeping on my back and having energy (I am constantly exhausted.)

Cravings: fruit, ice cream, water, and anything cold

Symptoms: I am still having some pain in my tail-bone and hips and I am really tired.  I've had a lot of round ligament pain this week.

Best Moment this week: Finding out today that I am 1 cm dilated and 25% effaced!  Woohoo!  I asked Dr. Tynes if I was still good to be induced on August 11th and she said "if you make it that far!"  So, I wonder if he will be coming early?  I am really scared to go into labor...I am a planner!  I loved getting to see our beautiful boy today.  They let me have a sneak peek because we couldn't really see him during our 32 week ultrasound.

I think he looks like Bennett!

2 comments:

  1. I definitely think he looks like Bennett! I can't wait to see the brothers together and how Bennett will react. Almost there sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are ADORABLE!! Such a cute pregnant mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...