Wednesday, July 27, 2011

37 Weeks (Full Term!)


Bennett took this picture of me at 37 weeks and 2 days.  My camera decides to erase pictures randomly so the one Neil took was gone!  

37 weeks along with Bennett






Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 37 Weeks (Baby is technically considered full term now)

 Size of baby: from the I-pregnancy app... 6lb 5 oz

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained lots and tons and scads.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity. I pretty much wear the same few things over and over.

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William.

Movement: He is doing great with his movement.

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone/hip pain.  I am up usually 1 1/2-2 hours. I was up one day last week from 2am-5am.  I was having some cramping and then my mind just started racing about all I needed to do.  I got up around 4am to do some laundry and dishes.

What I miss: sleeping on my back and having energy

Cravings: fruit, water, lemonade, ice cream, and cold things

Symptoms: I am still having some pain in my tail-bone and hips and I am really tired.  I've had cramps and maybe contractions this week.  

Best Moment this week: Hearing the sweet heartbeat on Tuesday.  Getting everything out of the attic (bouncy seat, swing, and car seats.)  I washed the car seat covers and Neil put those on the seats.  We will have 2 car seats with Henry.  I got one at the garage sale I went to a while back for $5.  It is perfect and works with our bases!  We need 2 because a couple times I accidentally drove to school with the car seat in my car.  Thank goodness dad was able to get it from me those times.

1 comment:

  1. I think you look amazing!!! I hope I look that good one day with another baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...