Friday, July 8, 2011

Cousins in town!

Carrie and Baehr were on their way home from Arkansas and stopped by for the night.  I am so glad they stayed with us!!!  We had a fun, short time.  They are building a new house in Houston and came through to go look in their storage rooms. They decided to come back in August to clean everything out...I am glad about this because they will be able to see Henry then!  Mom took us all to Monjuni's (Carrie's favorite) for dinner.  Thanks Mom!  We had a nice time and I didn't even get a picture.  Boo!

We headed to the Frozen Frog after dinner.  Carrie loved it and got 10 toppings! ha!

me, Bennett, Baehr, Carrie, and Mom

Neil, Carolyn, and Dad




I love that bulging diaper! ha!  Bennett likes orange, strawberry, and blueberry yogurt.  All of the topping he chooses are just as colorful!




We all came back to the house and me, Mom, and Carrie all played Bananagram.  I love this new game even though I lost all three hands to Carrie.  I even warned them before we played that I would probably win because I did,'t want them to think I was cheating and I had played before.  My little warning totally backfired!  Carrie was a whiz at the new game.

Dad took us to Strawn's for breakfast.  Thanks Dad!  We saw Lynsie and John there so we got her to take our picture.

Yum!  I love breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...