Saturday, July 2, 2011

Swimming at Gigi's House

I've been wanting to go swimming a lot lately due to the fact that I feel weightless in the water.  We decided to go swimming at Neil's grandmother's house this morning.  Bennett is getting so brave now that he has his puddle jumper.  He jumped off the diving board and the steps numerous times.  I did take it off of him and had him practice swimming, but for now he is dependent on it! I was so glad that Merideth and Molly joined us.  I sure wish she would start a blog!!!


Neil threw Bennett in several times and he LOVED it!


catching some major air!

me and my boy


Bennett, me, and Merideth (Molly was asleep)

Brave boy!



Richard and Neil brought us a fabulous, healthy lunch.  We love Popeyes!

sweet little Molly was worn out!






Gigi made a chocolate pie and shared the leftover filling with Bennett.  He wasn't really into it!
We had a great job!  Thanks Gigi and Grim!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Bennett looks fearless jumping into the pool! Such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...