Sunday, July 31, 2011

Delicious Dinner

Neil has been wanting to try out his new smoker so he went to the grocery store this morning and bought everything he could find that could be smoked!  He was really excited.  Everything turned out to be delicious!





Richard and Janine (AKA: Granddad and Nana) came over for dinner.  They made some fabulous bacon wrapped stuffed shrimp.

How cute are these boys?  Love them!  Notice the flowers on the table...I wrote "pink roses" on the grocery list for Neil just because I LOVE having fresh flowers in the house.  He came home with these.  Some of the petals were falling off and one didn't even make it to the vase.  I asked Neil "did you get these on sale?"  He said "hahaha, I even took the clearance tag off so your wouldn't know!"  He said that he thinks flowers are a waste of money...I say they are really a waste if you buy dead ones!  

Chef BoyarNeil.

Casey made an awesome layered salad.  Matthew did a great job tossing it!


We were glad that Tim, Hunter, and Neil came over, too!

These boys love each other.  Bennett gets so excited when Mason comes over.  He tackles him with hugs constantly.

I made these awesome ice cream cookie sandwiches.   They were sooo good and simple to make.

2 comments:

  1. Yum that meat looks so good. Brett got an electric smoker for grad and we love it. The flower thing cracks me up!
    Ice cream sandwiches looks delish. I gotta try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your "dead flower" comment :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...