Wednesday, July 6, 2011

34 weeks!

34 weeks along with Henry


34 weeks along with Bennett


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 Weeks

 Size of baby: from the I-pregnancy app... 4lb 4 oz

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained lots.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity bottoms...not much fits anymore.  I am beginning to look like a house!

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William.

Movement: He is doing great with his movement.  I love the nudges and kicks.

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone/hip pain.  Everyday around 3 it gets hard to breathe out of my nose.  It is affecting my sleeping!  I am up usually 1 1/2-2 hours. 

What I miss: sleeping on my back and breathing correctly!

Cravings: fruit, ice cream, and cold things

Symptoms: I am still having some pain in my tail-bone and hips and I am really tired.  I just don't feel rested.  I guess this is God's way of preparing me for what is to come.

Best Moment this week: hearing the sweet heartbeat today.  She said it was ranging from 130-138.  Love it.  I go back in 2 weeks and then it is weekly after that.  I had my blood drawn for anemia today and they got me on the first try!



We had a busy day today.  I felt bad for not taking Bennett to do anything fun yesterday so today we met Erinn and Georgia at the library!  Happy Birthday, Erinn!  Bennett was a lot better this time at the library than he ever was last summer.  He actually stayed in the room and colored his sheet.  I think having Georgia next to him helped.  He was so focused on coloring his picture. He made sure to color the eyes of the cat and the fish before anything else.  Attention to detail...I like it!




He never wants to color and he was so good at it today!  
Looks great!  He managed to color his shirt, arms, and head, too.

Beautiful!


2 comments:

  1. Lindsey, you look great at 34 weeks!!! Not too much longer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe its almost time for Henry to make his arrival! You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...