Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Library fun with friends

We had a fun time at the library this morning.  The songs and stories are always fun to hear.  We met the Montgomerys and Casey had both kids by herself!  She made it look so easy.  I hope I can manage as well as she did!


Mason and Bennett (I thought they were being so sweet until Bennett said "I'm choking Mason!"  I was appalled and so embarrassed!  We tell Bennett that he chokes us when he wraps his arm around our necks...so maybe that's why.  I hope he wasn't trying to hurt sweet Mason!



Sweet boys!



More coloring!  He is really getting into coloring. 








Great job, boys!




Casey with Mason and Evie. 

Since Bennett decided to pick out about 20 books, we had to return them so they could be re-shelved.   I know that most librarians do not want the patrons to put the books back because they are usually put back incorrectly.  So, we put them in the book drop.  

We headed to Chick-fil-A for lunch and play time.  It was so chaotic.  There were about 1,000 people there today.  We ran into Megan Black and she sat with the boys so we could order.  They ate all of her french fries! Glad to run into her because it was nice to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...