Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bull Buteau Foundation Shoot-Out

We attended the Bull Buteau Foundation Shoot-Out on Saturday.  Neil got a team together to shoot skeet.  This shoot-out had an amazing turn-out!  When I walked up, there were about 100 trucks, shotguns, sweaty men, loud country music, and BBQ...my kind of Saturday!  The shoot-out raises money for the Louisiana Methodist Children's home.  Last year they donated $25,000 for the vocational programs.  Richard is chairman of the board of the home so he said a few words.  I was so impressed with Richard's speech...he is great with speaking.  I would have been stumbling the entire time!  Like Richard said, what a great way to honor someones memory by helping some of Louisiana's most troubled kids.  We hope to be a part of this great event for years to come!


Way to go Richard!

Leslie, me, Richard, Erin, and Erinn

Neil's team...Russell, Neil, Dad, Richard, and Hunter

I was worried about my dad being in that heat and having enough strength to actually shoot the gun.  He said he really enjoyed himself and would do it again next year! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...