Monday, July 25, 2011

Getting Ready for Henry

We decided to keep all of the same nursery stuff for Henry that we had for Bennett.  I just couldn't spend more money on more boy nursery stuff.  I will change out the pictures of Bennett in the frames when Henry arrives.


I love the bedding!  Emme made all of it.  

This room is smaller than the one at our old house so the chair is just sort of  in the way.  I know I will not care about this when I am pretty much sleeping in it every night!


We are stocked up on diapers and clothes.  I don't think Henry will have to wear anything twice!  We had Bennett's leftovers, sweet gifts, and all the sweet deals I scored at that garage sale a few months back.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet Henry! I know you can't either! I read blogs a lot on my phone and don't always comment but you still looks so cute and I love keeping up with you guys. His bedding is so awesome. And I'm obsessed with the art Margaret finished for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I was wondering when you were going to show the nursery!!! That bedding is still so beautiful! Yay for getting to use it again with another sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see that sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...