Thursday, May 12, 2011

Henry's stuff!

Henry has so many clothes!  I am so glad that I have his name already chosen so that he can have personalized items!  This little lime green gown was Bennett's and I think it looks so cute with Henry's name on it!

I don't know if I mentioned it on my blog, but I had the inside scoop about a garage sale a few weeks ago from my friend, Jennifer.  She told me they had tons of boys stuff.  OMG!  Did they ever!?  I bought everything the had for $60!  Here are a few of the deals:

Here is the rest:  I got all of this plus a Graco carseat and 2 bases... I am thrilled!  All of the cotton pjs were kissy kissy.  Yessssss!  Neil said that I was acting like I had just robbed a bank because I was so excited!

Sweet Rebecca gave me these items for Mother's Day.  I love the little Feltman outfit for Henry.  I love my boys in blue and I am sure Heny will be no different!  She even gave him a little zebra lovie.

I can't wait for him to make his debut!  We really just need to get a couple more things done/bought and we will be set.  Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing his name on things! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some GREAT stuff!!! Love the monogrammed stuff...there's nothing like seeing their names in print!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...