Friday, May 20, 2011

2nd Semester White Room Challenge Results!

We had our White Room Challenge Big Reveal today.  I had a pretty small Housing and Interior Design class this semester.  I was glad to not have 3 classes making the white rooms.  My students put in a lot of hard work and came up with some great results! If you want to see pictures from last year or last semester click the words.

This group made a fun art gallery complete with stained wood floors made of popsicle sticks.

A food court with chairs made of make-up pads

A fun day care center with cribs made of Popsicle sticks

Here we have a go-kart track that even went outside the windows and around the back !
And the winner is.....
The Sandwich Shop!  The judges liked the use of space and how they used floor to ceiling.  The also liked how it was not cramped and the faux finish on the back wall.
Way to go to my design teams!  I can't wait to see what next year's group comes up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...