Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a fun Memorial Day weekend.  I was so glad that we got to spend most of our time at home.  On Saturday, Neil got up bright and early and headed to help Beau with his patio.  They worked so hard.  I took Bennett over to their house so he could play with Drew while I went to CSHS graduation.  I just had to line up my group of students and then I got to leave.  It was a sweet job.  I hope they never move me off of that position!

Leigh was such a great babysitter.  She even fed lunch and let them color.  She sent me a couple pictures of the cuties.  She said that Bennett said "I color this for Mommy!"




We came home from the Raines' house and Bennett took a nice, long nap.  I always get so much done during Bennett's naps.  I made these cute sombrero cookies for the dinner party we went to.  The Hannas made a little taco bar and everyone brought something to contribute.




On Sunday, we headed to Nacogdoches to meet my side of the family.  We had a couple time changes so we all ended up getting there at random times.  We always have a ton of fun when we get together!  This meeting's theme was stripes.  We all wore stripes and looked so cute.  We even got to celebrate my mom's 55th birthday and my aunt's 56th birthday.  Fun!

me, Bennett, and CAL

Bennett loves CAL!

I bought the cake at Target.  The entire back of the cake melted off during the drive!

Happy Birthday Aunt and Mom!


We used the self-time to take a group shot.  It started to fall down during this one!

self-timer success!

I love my Auntie!!

Family photo...Bennett was thrilled!

The Montgomerys invited us to Eastridge for a fun Memorial Day celebration.  We were out there for 4 hours!  We had a lot of fun and I wasn't ready to leave when it was time to go!  Thanks for the invite Montgomerys!








cute boys in their hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...