Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sensational Sunday!

We started off our Sunday with a nice, rush-free Sunday School.  Bennett stayed with Nana while Neil and I went to SS.  It was nice to get there on time without rushing.  I wonder how it will be with a new baby and a 2 year old?


After SS we met Dad, Carolyn, Nana, and Bennett at Another Broken Egg...my favorite!  I love the parfaits!


Here is my parfait!  I have become obsessed with these things!



We had a few friends over on Sunday night for grillin' and chillin.'  It was fun to see the kids play in little pools.  They always have a good time with each other.


Bennett was so good with Brown and Briggs!  He was like their little babysitter.
He kept bringing their bottles, playing with their feet, and gave them toys.  I hope this is
the type of big brother he will be!


We put a little pool at the bottom of the slide.  Way to go Maddie!

Sweet Drew

My little daredevil!


Sweet girls!!

Erin, Erinn, Amy, Leslie, me, and Lindsay

We were excited that Nana stayed another night with us.  Bennett was LOVING having her here.


mmmmmmm...watermelon!

Group shot: Raines', Wiltchers, Montgomerys, us, Smiths, Dicharrys, and Buteaus



Happy 30th Birthday to Casey!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time with some fun friends. Love that LTU shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...