Thursday, May 26, 2011

28 weeks! (7 months)




7 months pregnant!  Already?  I love it!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Size of baby: 14.8 inches and 2.9 lbs (from i-pregnancy app)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 16 pounds (I go to the Dr. on Friday to find out my increase)

Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity...I still wear some regular shirts, because maternity ones make me look huge!

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William Lewis.

Movement: He is moving more and more every day.  I think I might have had Braxton-Hicks contractions a couple days ago.

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone pain.  I still feel very tired all day even when I've slept well at night.

What I miss: sleeping on my back

Cravings: Apple Jacks cereal (no milk) & fruit and yogurt parfaits, cold items (fruit and icees)

Symptoms: My tail bone pain has reached an all time high.  It was never this bad with Bennett.  If I have had a hard day, sometimes by whole pelvis hurts...hips, tail-bone, and pubic bone!  Painful!  At least I know it will be over when my beautiful boy arrives!

Best Moment this week: Realizing i am 7 months along...crazy how time flies! 

1 comment:

  1. Crazy to think you are 7 months along! We'll see Henry's precious face very soon! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...