Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Swim lessons

You might notice a couple things about these pictures from swim lessons...1) Bennett does not sit still and 2) He doesn't really want to kick, blow bubbles, or float! He really just likes to splash and run around picking up sticks, pine straw, and flotation devices. The other day I hid so that he couldn't see me and he did a great job! Today, however, he asked me "to not go home.". I couldn't resist that sweet boy. So I stayed out in plain view and he didn't mind or sit down! I kept telling him that I would have to leave if he didn't sit! I feel like Bennett just does whatever he wants no matter what we say. This troubles me because I don't want to have the kid that is always in trouble! I guess I need some help in the discipline area. He is just so darn cute when he is being mischievous!









Here he was so proud saying "I did it!" I was proud of him too!




This was when Bennett picked up pine straw and started putting it in Chandler's ear!




Mom of the year didn't have his bathing suit or towel. Thank goodness Casey had an extra swim diaper! I stopped at Dollar General on the way to get a towel!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...