Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Henry's Shower at school

Mrs. White and Gina (the other 2 FCS teachers at school) threw a sweet baby shower for me in our food lab.  I was so excited when I received the invitation in my box!



Jason's wife made this adorable and yummy cake for me!  I love it!

Mrs. White made these really awesome sandwiches.  We couldn't get enough of them!

All of the shower guests were so nice to stay after school.


I love this cute "gator football" outfit that Molly and Corey G gave me.

Gina made these big bro/lil bro shirts for my boys!  A tie for Bennett and a little bow tie for Henry.  So cute!  I love a home ec teacher!

Mrs. White gave me these cute personalized burp cloths.  Love them!

more guests...so sweet of them to stay!


A lot of people at school signed this sweet card and donated to a Target gift card for Henry.  I was shocked at the generosity of my co-workers.  It was really sweet of them!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...