Wednesday, May 11, 2011

26 Weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Size of baby: 14 inches and 1.14 lbs (from i-pregnancy app)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 16 pounds (yuck!  I might not be posting weight gain updates anymore...)

Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity...I can still wear regular shirts.

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William Lewis.

Movement: He is moving more and more. He is moving more during the day. 

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone pain.  I still feel very tired all day even when I've slept well all night.

What I miss: sleeping on my back

Cravings: Apple Jacks cereal (no milk) & fruit and yogurt parfaits

Symptoms: tail bone pain and hip pain and a fat face!!

Best Moment this week: Getting Bennett's bunk beds and telling him that one was his and one was Henry's.  Hearing him say that the "other bed" is Henry's is so sweet!  Bennett also said "Good Morning, Henry" to my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...