Thursday, July 21, 2011

Week O' Fun

We have had a really fun week.  On Monday we went to the library for their movie madness.  I wish I would've know about this at the beginning of the summer.  They show a fun movie and serve popcorn and lemonade   Bennett was such a good boy for most of the movie.  As long as I kept him eating and drinking...he was perfect!  We saw Madagascar and he loved the animals.  There were a lot of older kids in the movie that would laugh at certain parts of the movie and then Bennett would laugh after them.  It was so cute.






On Tuesday, we took Chick-Fil-A over to the Buford's for food and fun.  Max and Bennett have looked a lot alike since they were babies.  Both of our boys were bald up until about 9 months ago.  Love them!
Max and Bennett
Bennett loved playing the "duano" with Ann and Max.  I tried to tell him that it was an organ, but he wasn't interested.

On Wednesday, I was 36 weeks pregnant!  I cannot believe I am so far along.  Nana, Grandad, and Aunt Becky came over for a visit.  We ate lunch at Bistro to Go (my new favorite!)  They went on a tour of the school we are hoping to send Bennett to and loved it.  We hope he gets in because there is a waiting list.
Bennett playing on the iPad with Aunt Becky.

Mom wanted to take Bennett swimming so Neil, Rebecca, Beau, and I decided to go out for an adults only dinner to Zocolo.

Bennett loves Gam Gam

Rebecca and I shared deviled eggs.  She is the perfect deviled egg eating partner.  She likes the yellow and I like the white!  perfection!

Leigh took the boys to Monroe for the evening to give Beau a little break (what a sweet wife!)...so he met us for dinner.  

On Thursday, we headed to our new favorite library for PuppetWise!  We met some friends there for the fun.  The Smiths, Hollands, and Burfords all met there.  This library is such a gem...tons of programs.  I just love it!  They asked that all the kids stay behind their masking tape line and cones.  Guess who had the only kid that went over the line and tried to play with the cones?  ME!  Thankfully, Lindsay went and got him for me one of the times.  We were not allowed to take any pictures so we don't have any from the library.  :(

I woke up last night with round ligament pain from about 2-5am.  It was a pretty restless night especially for someone who sleeps as well as I do.  My mind started racing about all the things that need to get done before Henry arrives.

We got a fun surprise this afternoon, too!  Jennifer and Caroline E. brought over this sweet personalized outfit for Henry. I just love it and can't wait to see him in it!

I love Pati outfits!  They are the best!
We had our Sunday School girls night tonight.  Molly was so sweet to host.  I made this dip because it is the easiest, tastiest thing ever.  We revealed who our secret prayer partners were...I had Jennifer!  I left a couple of surprises for her over the past few weeks at her house.  I always feel so sneaky when I do things like that!  Heather had my name.  She was so sweet to write me a little card and give me a bag of my favorites.


We were so glad that Evie got to experience her first girls night!

Lindsay Smith gave me this fancy little outfit for Henry.  So  sweet!

I used the self-timer and it is really off center!  ha!  I like it though!
Me and Heather with my fun prize!

On Friday, Casey, Mason, and Evie came over to play.  I am so glad they came over!  It is just too hot to go anywhere!  Bennett and Mason wanted to sit right on top of Casey and Evie.  Bennett also wanted to give Evie her pacifier while she was asleep.  He is such a big helper!




Mason and Bennett have seen Casey and I take belly pictures for the past few months.  Bennett had my phone and wanted to take some pictures.  He asked me to go "stand on the wall."  Mason beat me to it!  So cute!

Mason's belly taken by Bennett!
After our fun play date we went to Biscotti's to meet Leslie for lunch.  We love getting to have lunch dates with friends!

4 comments:

  1. I love the duano! AND the girls night with evie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun and busy week! Thanks for inviting us to puppets- sorry we didn't have enough attention span to last the whole time, lol. Missed you all at Girls' Night Out. Ryan had a bad work schedule this week. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember if I commented on this post or not...I love Henry's 'fancy outfit.' He's going to look swanky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mason's belly pic! Bennett did a great job taking it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...