Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer Play Time

I decided to have a few friends over to play today.  I wanted Bennett to have friends over before the baby arrives so that he could have some fun.  I know it will probably be a while before we will be entertaining.  Dad was so sweet and picked up Chick-fil-a for everyone.  It was like a nice lunch delivery service.  Thanks so much, Dad!

Ansley, Bennett, and Mason eating Caroline's left over "bee-day" pretzels!

It was hard getting everyone together for a picture!

I was so glad that Caroline and Emily came over.  This one is for you Sister!

Bennett got to hold Evie.  I think she was OUT in this picture!

everyone looks a little unsure in this picture.


Sweet big brother!
So glad everyone came over.  It is always nice to get out of the house and beat the heat.

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see Emily on the blog. She is a ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we hated to miss! Thanks for the invitation! It would have been so fun to hang out :) Maybe next week.......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...