Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patty's Day

We were up bright and early on St. Patrick's Day ready to eat and all green breakfast.   Bennett loves to help in the kitchen.  He made the pancake batter green!  We love food coloring at our house.

my helper!

We were in charge of drinks for Bennett's St. Pat's party.  I decided to dress up the little green Hawaiian punch with cute labels.  Easy and so cute!  We needed 12 so I bought 12.  Neil same in Sunday night and said "hey, did you only buy a certain number of those green drinks?" me: "yes, why?" Neil: "because I drank a sip out of one!" me: "no you didn't, you must be joking because I know you wouldn't do that!"  YES, HE DID!

Yummy!  Green pancakes, green eggs, and green apples! oh, and bedhead!  Henry added green sprinkles to his pancakes.








fork fight?



pretty smiles!

Henry even green pancake showing in his mouth!

Here's the little prize we gave to each child in their classes.  "You're the pot of gold at the end of my RAINBOW!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...