Tuesday, February 25, 2014

32 weeks with #3!

My clubs meets every Tuesday so that is why I am usually wearing this t-shirt in the pics.  Only Henry wanted to join in on the picture.

PregnancHighlights:

How Far Along: 32 Weeks 

Size of baby: 4lbs 6 oz according to my ultrasound

Total Weight Gain/Loss: lots!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity...I have to wear Neil's t-shirts for pajamas because mine don't fit :)

 Gender: We aren't finding out!  Now, that I'm used to not knowing what we are having it is really fun!  I like the idea of waiting.

Movement: kicking and moving all the time.  Lots in the early morning and evening. 

Sleep: I sleep really well except for my every 1-2 hour bathroom breaks.  Thankfully I can go right back to sleep after getting up.  I am having a lot of hip pain that wakes me up at night.  When I go to the bathroom I have to hold onto the bed, dresser, and walls just to get there.  Neil wants to get me a cane for when he isn't home! 

What I miss: pain-free living due to tail bone/hip issues...it really feels like my pelvis is breaking every time I get out of bed.

Cravings: I have been loving yogurt, cold items, cuties, fruit, chicken salad, and sweets..always

 Symptoms:  I was put on a beta blocker last week, but it wasn't really relieving my symptoms of heart palpitations so I asked if I could stop taking it.  I would rather not take anything then take something that isn't working.  My doctor took me off work the rest of the week because my fluids are low.  She wants me to rest and force fluids.  The fluid level around the baby measured 5.6 and it should be a 12 for 32 weeks pregnant.  Needless to say I am a basket case!  I go back tomorrow at 8:30 to have everything checked.  If my levels aren't up, I have to be admitted for IV fluids.  Praying for fluids levels to rise.  I am drinking tons!  Thankfully, Neil decided to stay home until after my appointment.  Casey said that this baby is going to give a run for our money so it's probably a girl! ha!

Best Moment this week: Henry kissing my belly.  And he said "I have a lion in my tummy!"

32 weeks with Henry

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with all of that stress. Let me know if I can do anything for you. We will say some extra prayers for you and that sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...