Tuesday, February 11, 2014

30 weeks!!!

This little stinker was supposed to be taking my picture but he turned the camera around and took one of himself! :)  love him!

snow day outfit (snow days are the best!)


PregnancHighlights:

How Far Along: 30 Weeks 

Size of baby: large cabbage (from Babycenter) (I will find out for sure at my next appointment because I have an ultrasound!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: don't know

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity...I have to wear Neil's t-shirts for pajamas because mine don't fit :)

 Gender: We aren't finding out!  It is sort of fun not knowing.  We are trying to come up with a creative way to tell people what we are having.  Our girl name is Sarah Kathryn and our boy name is TBD.  We are thinking Michael for a middle name after my brother and uncle.

Movement: kicking and moving all the time.  Lots in the early morning and evening. 

Sleep: I sleep really well except for my every 1-2 hour bathroom breaks.  Thankfully I can go right back to sleep after getting up.  I am having a lot of hip pain that wakes me up at night.

What I miss: pain-free living due to tail bone/hip issues

Cravings: I have been loving yogurt, cold items, and sweets..always

 Symptoms:  just getting bigger by the minute

Best Moment this week: Bennett heard Henry crying on the monitor one morning and he said "I hear the baby in your tummy crying!"

30 weeks with Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...