Friday, February 21, 2014

Our Cowboy

Today was western wear day at school to promote the annual fundraiser for Bennett's school.  We will be doning our western wear for the party on March 7th.  Bennett got all dressed up for the day!  I have to admit that I totally threw this outfit together in about 5 minutes.  I made the belt-buckle out of a KFC to-go container lid and foil...of course it needed his monogram!

These pictures do not show what our morning was like before we got to school, though.  Bennett was one pissed off little cowboy.  He said "that's not what cowboys wear!"  "They wear brown or gray!"  "Their pockets are torn up!"  Sorry, we didn't have any of that stuff!



I think he looked pretty darn cute!  I love this little cowboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...