Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Breakfast

The night before Valentine's I set up a little table with some goodies for a fun breakfast.  We were glad that Nana was there to participate!  Bennett loved being able to give her Valentine to her.  

WARNING: Sugar Intake Post
Please don't make comments on my kids' sugar intake, Beck.  I don't let them have candy and sweets constantly...it just seems that way because you don't see posts about all of our meals and their snacks made of only fruit!  

Checking out their goods

Ninja Turtles!

We had cinnamon rolls that they got to decorate, apples, eggs, and muffins that I cut into the shape of hearts.

Bennett added sprinkles to his apple!


It says "We love you from the bottom of our hearts to the tips of our toes."  We used Henry's hands for the heart and Bennett's foot for the toes.  Henry said "I painted that!"


Finally got a smile!

And we have to have some brotherly pestering, of course!

Me and my 3 little Valentine's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...