Tuesday, February 4, 2014

29 weeks with #3!

so blurry!  we do what we can!


PregnancHighlights:

How Far Along: 29 Weeks 

Size of baby: butternut squash (from Babycenter)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: don't know

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity...I am running low on tops so I re-wear the same few things over and over

 Gender: We aren't finding out!  It is sort of fun not knowing.  We are trying to come up with a creative way to tell people what we are having.  Our girl name is Sarah Kathryn and our boy name is TBD.  We've been throwing boy names around like crazy.  None are sticking.

Movement: kicking and moving all the time.  Lots in the early morning and evening. 

Sleep: I sleep really well except for my every 1-2 hour bathroom breaks 

What I miss: pain-free living due to tail bone issues

Cravings: I have been loving cold fruit, salads, sweet tea, and CUTIES (I ate 7 in one sitting on Saturday.

 Symptoms:  severe abdominal pain from 9pm-6am on Sunday.  I finally called the doc on call and she had me go in to the hospital.  Turns out...UTI.  ouch!

Best Moment this week: Bennett said "how does the baby take a bath?  Do you have to swallow soap and water?"

29 weeks with Henry

1 comment:

  1. I love the best moment from your week. That is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...