Friday, April 30, 2010

Messy Aprons

My friend Amanda from The Daily Sweatpants thought of a great new recipe blog idea. It was a way for us to get our friend Leslie involved, too. We all love to eat and like to cook so we share that over there at Messy Aprons. I decided that I would delete my recipe blog and just put all of those recipes on Messy Aprons. I had 2 students stay after school today to finish a project so it was the perfect time for me to do all of the copying and pasting.

Check us out at Messy Aprons. We plan to have guests post recipes and stories. This month is National Grilled Cheese month so we each made a grilled cheese. They are from plain to gourmet, but both yummy!

3 comments:

  1. a great idea......love your blog design....the shade of red is perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving Messy Aprons. I can't wait for our next venture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a teacher too! What do you teach?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...