Friday, April 9, 2010

It must be boilin' time!

We are getting so excited! Our 3rd annual crawfish boil is tomorrow and we are getting ready.


It started 2 years ago in our backyard with a few friends. Last year we had it at the Shreveport Yacht Club and will have it there this year, too. It is supposed to be sunny, clear, and 75 degrees! A perfect day for a crawfish boil.

Here are some of the supplies. Ever boiled green beans? They are so good. We are going to have a new addition this year...artichokes! Emily Aclin gave me the idea.

We are getting everything ready tonight for the big boil tomorrow. I made a few items and I have lots of friends and family who are bringing stuff to help me! Thanks everyone!

I will be back tomorrow with loads of pictures from our annual boil. I hope it goes great.


1 comment:

  1. I have those same crawfish dish towels! I'm using them as we speak!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...