Thursday, April 1, 2010

Peek-A-Boo with Nana

Since Neil's parents live in Ruston and we live in Shreveport we Skype a lot so that they can see Bennett. We usually turn it on in the evenings while Bennett is having dinner. This seems to be the only place to keep him contained! They were having so much fun tonight playing peek-a-boo!

Bennett likes to peek while "hiding."

And yes he had green beans all over his head.

"Here I am!"

"Where's Bennett???"

"Yaaaaaaay!"
I just thought these were too cute not to post. I know Nana loves playing peek-a-boo with her boy!

2 comments:

  1. He is looking more and more like a little boy every day! I just love how his little hair is starting to appear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...