Saturday, April 17, 2010

Girls Night Out!

Amy, Catherine, and I went to the Junior League of Shreveport/Bossier's Shopping for a Cause Girl's Night Out tonight. (That is the longest title ever!) Shopping for a Cause is just a big Spring Market with vendors from all over the south. They had a little event just for the girls with after hours shopping, a DJ, dinner, and door prizes. I bought a few things. My favorite thing to buy at these things is the wrapping stuff. I just love tulle and wraphia and I buy it every time. I need to stop. I bought some BUNCO Styrofoam cups and rum caramel for Banana's Foster. It was fun to just get out for the evening and hang out with the girls. I forgot to take pictures inside. We got a lady in the parking lot to take our picture before we left.
We missed you Casey!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had fun! I'm sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...