Thursday, April 22, 2010

Professional Photos

I was so excited when Kristin Mosura sent me a text during Spring Break and said that she was doing sessions at Norton's Art Gallery. Well we got the photos yesterday! Yay! I was really excited because we didn't get to have Bennett's 1 year photos taken and I love to document every age!

One of my friends e-mailed me the next week to ask if I still used Kristin for photos because her friend had a $50 gift certificate that she could not use. I wrote her back and said that we actually had a session last week and I would be happy to buy the gift certificate. She wrote me back and said that her friend just wanted to give it away! It was sort of like the session was meant to be.

This was my first time to buy the digital rights to pictures. I am glad I did, but am having a little bit of buyer's remorse. Thankfully my mom and Neil's parents wanted to split it with us! Here are a few of them:





I love this one:





6 comments:

  1. Those pictures are great! Bennett is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great pictures! I love the last two family photos and the one of Neil chasing Bennett is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I should have read this first. Love the photos! I want to take some good photos of Ben and I, but he said, "We don't have any kids." Boo, hiss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are great! Bennett is cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't have buyers remorse...these are awesome! Ya'll are such a sweet family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...