Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bitten Parts 2 & 3.

I have been called on Tuesday of the past 2 weeks from the daycare so they could let me know that Bennett had been bitten. He was bitten the first time a while back, but it wasn't too bad. This little girl just must really love Bennett! They don't tell you who bites, but they did slip up and say "SHE bit him."

Anyway, this little girl has bitten our boy in the same exact place on his little arm. Just as the bruise from 2 weeks ago was going away we got another one on top of the old one. You can see it in this picture. (Don't worry-he did not drink that capri sun!)

Here is a close-up of the bruise in the shape of a mouth.

I am not mad by any means. I just felt bad for my sweet boy. I know that this happens all the time with kids this age. I just wanted to document this!


1 comment:

  1. Poor little Bennett. Love hurts, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...