Friday, June 5, 2009

Show Us Where You Live-Office





We have come to the week of my most creative room. Maybe not creative room, but creative spot for the room!! Our Home Office. We used to have a whole room in our house dedicated to the office. It is now a Home Office Closet. I only use it for printing out random things on my printer and wrapping paper storage...and other junk!


The closet in our Guest Room happened to be very deep. We were able to fit our desk in there! Throw a desk in a closet and Volia...an Office!!


I am pretty embarrassed to show you the state of our home office. It is a total mess. I have tried and tired to organize it, but I cannot figure out how! At the top of the closet is a leg lamp, ceramic Christmas tree that my Great-Aunt Joyce made in the early 90's, and random fabric left-overs that I have used around the house.



Here is all my wrapping stuff! I have the 2 store sized rolls of wrapping paper on the closet clothes bar! When Neil's dad decided to close their department store a few years ago-he let me have wrapping paper, ribbon, and boxes! It was so cool to be able to choose from all the wrapping paper. I got a silver to use for any random thing...birthdays, showers, weddings, Christmas...I just change the color of the bow! I also got the white stripe for weddings.


Thanks for visiting our home office! It is so much fun to be able to tour everyone's homes. Head on over to Kellys to check out the other homes.



13 comments:

  1. What a good idea to put your office in a closet. This would work out good for us is our closets weren't so tiny. LOL Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO JEALOUS of your department store wrapping paper!! I love the idea of putting the office in the closet- great use of space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you can just close the doors! I wish I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creative space! And organized too! How nice to just close the closet doors to hide those 'not so organized' days!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsey, thank you for stopping by my office nook! I hope you'll come by and visit me again. I'm always up to some fun projects over there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhoda left you a comment! That is awesome. I love her blog. Also, I love your office in the closet. When Baby Bennett's brother or sister come you and Neil are just going to have to upgrade. PS - Ben is in LA right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed reading your blog today. Love your room.... I am still finding my way around blogland....I always love making new friends..I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by. Commenting automatically puts you in the drawing for the June giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the office closet. We have one too. great minds think alike. I really like the extra Shelves you have. Good Idea

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your office closet! How clever and efficient! Where did you find the giant rolls of wrapping paper? I spend a fortune on small rolls for every occasion, and having giant "cover all" rolls would be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of your space and how creative.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back when I lived in my one bedroom apartment, I had 2 closets in the bedroom and had my office in there! It is such a great saver of space...and keeps you from having to keep it clean because you can just shut the doors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...