Friday, June 12, 2009

Show Us Where You Live-Bathrooms



This week on the home tour is bathrooms...or my least favorite rooms in our house. We just have bad tile jobs and old plumbing. But hey...at least we have a place to shower!

Here is our hall bathroom. I made the cornice board over the window. You can do wonders with a staple gun! The fabric is the same at the shower curtain. Emme made the shower curtain. She is the best seamstress around!

Welcome to our only room with wallpaper. It came with the house. This is where I put on my make-up and do my hair everyday. I keep all of my jewelry in the middle drawer.
This is the vanity. I really do like this. It came with the house. I think it gives the bathroom an updated look especiall with that 50's tile!

Here is the master bathroom. I thought I had another picture of it, but I guess I didn't take one. It has a stall shower. Neil is the only person that uses this shower. I like to have a bathtub!
Thanks for stopping by our bathrooms! Head on over to Kelly's Korner to check out the other bathrooms!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Brandi. I came over from Kelly's blog. Your bathrooms are pretty. I don't normally comment, but the name of your blog caught my eye. I too live in Louisiana and it isn't very often you come across someone from Louisiana that also blogs, or at least I don't. I live just a couple of miles from Ft. Polk, in the Pickering area. Just was neat to see someone else in the blog world from Louisiana. I know I'm crazy. I too have a blog, but had to make it private about a year ago due to some comments that were left that had a virus attached to it. I'd love for you to stop by though, if you'd like. You can email me at sissie_13bb@yahoo.com. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are talented! My husband & I wanted to make a cornice board but couldn't quite figure it out! I love your vanity with the stool..that'd be so nice to have when you put on make up. I sit in our sinks! haha! Thanks for sharing!

    -Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness, I love your bathrooms!! So pretty and I love both vanity's!! Love colors and that floral arrangement is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bathrooms!!!! I really like that updated sink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...