Sunday, June 28, 2009

Busy Weekend

We had one action-packed weekend! It all started on Saturday when Mom and I went to some garage sales! It was so much fun trying to race around and find deals. We found some really fun stuff. I bought 4 fake pumpkins for $4! They were marked at $4 a piece and asked if I could get them all for $4 and she said yes! We got this little sailboat smocked outfit for $1 and this brand new Praise Baby DVD for $1. The little outfit was $5 and since it had a stain I got it for $1. That stain was nothing a little OxyClean couldn't handle! Looks like new!

Next, we went to Jack Thomas's 2nd birthday party at Gymboree! It was a blast! I think Bennett's 2nd birthday party will be here too. It was great for kids of all ages. His cake was precious!


We love the Budziszewski's! Happy Birthday Jack Thomas!!



After the party, we came home and I put the finishing touches on my Caramel Cookie Cups. They look better than they taste. I was going to post the recipe on my recipe blog, but they weren't the best! I added some home made cream cheese frosting and heath bar chips to make them more appealing. We took these over to Derek's house for our Sunday School get-together. We had fun playing All in the Family and eating. It was great to be with our Sunday School friends in a social setting. I was going to take pictures, but forgot to get out my camera!


Sunday, we went to Sunday School and then the contemporary service. I really enjoyed the service. I loved the music and the sermon. Derek preached the sermon at the contemporary service today. After church, Mom came over and we all had turkey sandwiches while Bennett slept. While he was napping, we went to Michael's to sign up for cake decorating class! We are so excited! We start class on July 6th. We are going to be some fondant and gum paste making pros before we know it!

Today around 3 we went to EastRidge with the Montgomery's. They were so sweet to invite us and the Buteaus. It was fun lounging around in the pool and hanging out with our babies. (Erinn took the picture so that's why she isn't in it!...I wish you were in it!)


I think Bennett had a long weekend. This is what he looked like after our busy day!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite part of your family pic is the synchronized swimming taking place in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture of him on here, it is sooo adorable- he looks exhausted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO busy! I seriously do not see how you do it all! I am so glad that you are loving your SS class. PS - Bennett is precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...