Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gymboree Graduate

Bennett graduated from Gymboree Level 1 today!  I didn't even know he was ready to graduate to Level 2 until we got to class today.  Good thing I put him in something cute! We are really excited to be in class with our friends who graduated a few weeks ago!  We will be attending the Friday class because I will have my classes on Monday-Thursday.  

The Graduate!

Here is the graduate and his teacher, Mrs. Kelly.  Kelly is such a fun teacher. We will miss her!
Here I am with my almost 6 month old baby boy. (tear.)


This summer is going to be full of classes for Bennett and me.  I will have classes at Tech every Monday-Thursday for 2 three-week sessions.  We will have Water Babies at Red River Scuba every Thursday at 9 a.m.  And, Gymboree on Fridays.  We are going to have an action packed summer!

5 comments:

  1. I love that picture of you and Bennett. Do you have to drive to Rustonia??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what sort of exercises do little babies do at Gymboree? I've never fully understood what goes on with all those squishy cubes.

    Knowing how many moms read your site, I feel a little stupid asking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, we do all sorts of things! There is a class routine each week. We have a new "prop" each week too. In Level 1 we focus on "becoming calm and interested in the world!!!" It's fun..I think Level 1 is more for mom though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...