Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome Home Max!

Today I received my anniversary gift from Neil in the mail.  I was THA-Rilled!  When my friend, Ann showed me this adorable necklace charm from Chasing Fireflies, I had to have it!  It goes great next to my waxing poetic "B" that Aunt Rebecca gave me for my birthday.  The "Bennett" charm has his birthday (12/11/2008) stamped on the other side too.  I think it is so sweet and personal!

Speaking of Ann...Bennett and I brought the Burfords dinner tonight.  They got to bring sweet Max home on Friday.  She looked so sweet holding him.  She is wearing her Chasing Fireflies necklace too!

Here we are enjoying their awesome new porch that Chris built.  Doesn't Ann look AWESOME?  I know, I think so too!  Bennett was really excited to meet his new best friend.  They are going to have so much fun once they actually realize that the other one is there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...