Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy 6 Months Old!

I just cannot believe Bennett is half a year old today!  It seems like yesterday when he was born!  I can't imagine how I will be when he turns 1!  Here are some things that Bennett is doing these days:

-He still eats every 3 hours during the day.  I don't know if this will ever end because he LOVES to eat!
-Bennett is starting to eat his feet!  He is loving them.  I think it is funny and gross at the same time.
-Bennett is still waking up at night to have the pacifier put back in his mouth.  Will he ever sleep without it?
-He is really getting the cutest personality I have ever seen.  He laughs and smiles all the time.  
-He loves carrots.  He liked the carrots better than applesauce!
-He is pre-crawling.  If you put something in front of him-he will try really hard to get to it!  He goes backwards most times.
-We are in love with our little baby blessing!

This picture looks like he is savoring the flavor of his foot!!!

Mmmmmmm....foot.

Happy 6 Months to Bennett!

4 comments:

  1. YAY for 6 months... Josh is having a hard time believing that "Lindsey's Kid" is already that old! ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lindsey! i didn't realize bennett was 6 mths old. he's growing so fast and is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 6 months!
    You know what I was thinking about the other day that I find disturbing? Babies crawl on their hands and then use them to eat with...when I have kids they are wearing gloves everywhere. I know how to keep my floors clean, but what about other places??? I guess that is what keeps up their immune system...ga-ross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that big smile! So precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...