Thursday, June 25, 2009

Show Us Where You Live-Master Bedrooms





Here is our master bedroom. We got the bed last year after we "grew out" of our queen sized bed. Emme made the pillows in here too. The picture above our bed is from when we went to St. Maarten. Neil and I took a lot of pictures of the sunset and it is a progression of that. We are really proud of our photographic talents!
Sidenote...we each have a fan on our bed side tables. I have to have a fan blowing on my face no matter where I am or it is tough for him to sleep!

This is in front of our bed and our TV is in here. I didn't open it because it is sort of boring! That door on the left is to our bathroom.
This is my dresser in between our two closets. We had to move it in here when we got rid of the guestroom furniture. I see that I need to move it more in the middle. It is crooked! I got this vinyl decal of our monogram from an etsy seller. Let's just say that Neil doesn't love it as much as I do!
Here is Neil's dresser from the side. I couldn't take it from the other way because our bed would take up the whole photo!

Can't wait to see all of the other master bedrooms at Kelly's Korner!


19 comments:

  1. Hey! Cute cute blog. I just found you from Kelly's blog. I think your vinyl monogram is super super cute...you know hubby's...they aren't into that stuff like we are! :) Oh I have never posted on her site...but I need to take some pics and do it...although my bed isn't made right now! :) Don't think anyone would want to see that!!! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monogram. I would love to get a king sized bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful master bedroom! I love your furniture and your colors and now I wish we would've done the wood floors in our bedroom, it looks so nice. Thanks for sharing :) Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room is lovely and I too love the monogram !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your master bedroom and that bed is gorgeous!! I love your bedding and those curtains are fabulous!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty furniture. You both have your own closet? Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pillows and monogram!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love your bed and the hardwood floors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Master Bedroom! The furnature is perfect and looks so great in the room. I especially love the curtains and the monogram. You did a great job decorating this room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful master bedroom! I love the curtains, and the furniture.. i love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the decal. Guys don't know what's in style! Trey liked ours until he had to help me put it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi friendy! Yet another cutie room at your house! I think we have the same furniture but you have the KING size bed... sigh! I like those pictures above your bed of the sunsets and of course, love the vinyl monogram!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! You have 17 comments on your blog. That is awesome!! PS - love the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where did you get your curtains? Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...