Saturday, June 13, 2009

6 months...

6 months old comes with a lot of new things! Yesterday we went to our first Gymboree Level 2 class. I think this is where I will get the "Worst Mother of the Year" award. I was so excited that Bennett got to sit on the fun new things and see everything. Well, I was taking lots of pictures and he fell face forward twice! And if that wasn't enough...I put him on the little mini slide and he fell and bumped his head on that too! I don't know if Level 2 is cut out for the photographer in me! I had to make myself put the camera down and just hold on to him!

He stared at this really big Gymbo for a while. He was fascinated by him.

Mommy and Bennett in the red tube.

Look how fun all the things are! Pretty soon he will be crawling through this! Right after this picture, he fell face forward. I just had to pass the camera off to someone else!
This is called "Baby Soccer." Each parent holds the baby and the babies "kick" the balls to each other. This is a total workout for Mommy!


After Gymboree, we went to Mid-City and had Bennett's 6 month shots. Boo. It just gets worse and worse each time. I can't stand it! He was so happy and excited...poor thing..he had no idea what was coming. I do have one favorite thing about Mid-City...the dum dum suckers!! Our fav is mango.


Bennett checked out perfectly! I just knew he was going to weigh 20 pounds...our boy loves to eat! Here are his stats:

Height: 25 inches (10th percentile)
Weight: 16.15 lbs (48th percentile)
Head: 17 (25th percentile)



5 comments:

  1. You are far from a bad mommy! Yeah for Baby Bennett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not a bad mom at all. Bennett and I are lucky to have you.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on the bottom of your blog list...You know I have updated since Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet!!! love the pics!!! going to miss you in level 1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little man! He is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...