Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Since we didn't get home until 2 pm on Father's Day, I was a little unprepared. Luckily, my mom had roast sitting on top of our stove that she had cooking all day! I made broccoli, rice and cornbread to go with the roast. Dad came over and we had a nice relaxing Father's Day dinner.

We even had something I like to call "Father's Day Sundaes!" This is just a brownie with ice cream and a little sign that says "Happy Father's Day" sticking out of it!

You may not know this, but Bennett sits on his bumbo on the table while we eat. He loves to sit and watch us. We even grab his hand when we pray before our meals. He is the best baby in the world.

1 comment:

  1. The Nethertons are a big fan of your dad! He's such a nice man. It sounds like a wonderful father's day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...