Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back in School!

Well I started Grad School on Monday. I was really excited to get started on this new chapter in my life. I am taking 3 classes (9 hours) this summer. 1 online class and two 3-week sessions.

Bennett and I arrived the Bistro in Ruston on Monday. Aunt Rebecca and Bennett gave me flowers for my first day!
Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Andrew were so excited to see Bennett. I think Bennett was happy too!
Grand-Machine and Nana are always happy to see Bennett. Nana will be keeping Bennett Monday-Thursday while I am in class. They are having so much fun!
Sweet baby boy.
After lunch, I went to get my brand new Tech ID! They have my maiden name because they haven't changed my name in the system yet. I get my new "Lindsey S. Lewis" one next week!
I will have to say that I was a bit overwhelmed on Monday. The ride home from Ruston was tiring. Bennett cried for 30 solid minutes and it made me question whether or not I should go back to school! Tuesday and Wednesday were better and I feel like I have the hang of it now. I was talking to Carol today who is also in grad school, and we decided that we both can do it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Lindsey! I am so inspired. I don't know if I could ever go back to school, especially as a new mom. I know you will be an incredible teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Bennett takes the best pictures. So photogenic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...