Thursday, June 25, 2009

Local Celebrity

If you aren't into a mom bragging...Don't read this!!!

Anyway, Bennett was published in the newspaper for the first time. I think it was mainly due to the fact that I sent his pictures in to the "SouthEast Voices" lady. Anyway, I was so darn excited when Erinn called to tell me that Bennett and the Supper Club babies were in it! Here are the pictures that I submitted:



Yesterday on my way to Ruston, Barnes portraits called me to let me know that Bennett won 3rd place in the "Most Photogenic Baby" contest for the Ruston Peach Festival. Let me just say that I called 10 people in about 3 seconds to tell them! I am so excited and proud!

Here are the other contestants:
And here is 3rd place! I think he should have won 1st, but I think I am a little partial! haha!

4 comments:

  1. He is a little photogenic baby!!!! Way to go! Did you get a prize?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think so too! haha! Yes, we got the ribbon for the prize! I told my hubby that and he said he wanted a cash prize! haha! You need to post on Kellys Korner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I think he should have won first place too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute pic!! Yay and congrats again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...