Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fiesta Supper Club

We hosted our new Supper Club at Casa de Lewis that my friend, Erinn started. We are really enjoying meeting couples with kids. Tonight we had Mexican fare in honor of Cinco de Mayo. We had it a little late in the month though! We made fajitas and a sombrero cake! Different people brought different foods to help out with the menu. Ashley let me borrow all of the fiesta decorations to make the place look festive! We had a great time and can't wait until next month!

Here is the table scape plus Jeff. The sombrero cake is on the bottom left of the picture.

I think these little Mexican flags made the back porch look really festive and fiesta-y. I took this picture before most of the people arrived. It was a full house!

We tried to line up all the babies for a quick picture. Some of the babies didn't make it to the picture and a couple were mad (Bennett included). This was a total mom idea! Jenny even put Keegan in the picture and he was asleep! haha!

Neil and Benito. He can't grow hair on his head but he can grow it on his face...weird! (ha!)

3 comments:

  1. I love all the babies! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....Erin emailed me and said she'd like to host in June. I told her I would get her the email addresses. Maybe Casey could do July; I know she wants to host too!
    Sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benito is adorable!!! It looks like yall had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...