Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lite Brite

As a child, my mom loved her Lite Brite.  I have heard stories about how she would "play for hours!"  These stories were brought up a couple weeks ago on our family e-mail chain.  My aunt, uncle, and mom were all writing back and forth about their favorite childhood toys.  So, I got my mom a Lite Brite as part of her birthday gift!  She was shocked when she opened it tonight!  It was like watching a kid at Christmas!  

Now, they make a "flat screen" Lite Brite.  This thing is FANCY!  There isn't even a cord that makes you sit close to the wall.  There is even a compartment that hold all of the colored pegs!
  

After dinner, we had to try out Mr. Fancy Lite Brite.  We decided to do the fireworks sheet.  
It turned out great!  We were so excited to break it out and get to work!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE MOM!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! My sister was OBSESSED with her Lite Brite growing up... maybe I will get her one soon! Thanks for the tip on my picture posting mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauri is so cute! She does look like a kid! You are so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I loved the Lite Brite. Happy Birthday to your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift. I especially love that SK shirt you a sporting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey did not know but I did another sheet after she left

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...