Friday, May 1, 2009

On the Road Again.

We spent a family-filled night in Ruston last night. We ate dinner at the 102-A Bistro. Yes, the Lewis family is obsessed with this new restaurant. It really is yum-o! Bennett was a perfect angel and was the star of the show. Almost everyone stopped by our table to see him. Nana gave Bennett a bath and they also played in the mirror! The mirror is one of Bennett's favorite things. He loves that baby in the mirror! He can grab his own feet too.



Here is a picture of Grand-Machine and Nana. I was making faces trying to get Bennett to smile and Richard was the only one who imitated me!


We went to eat at 102-A Bistro again today for lunch. Yes, we like this restaurant.

Bennett had so much fun playing at the restaurant. He just fell asleep!

Aunt Rebecca and I went to get pedicures after we ate lunch. We got our toes painted "cajun shrimp," one of my favorite summer colors!
After we got finished with our pedicure, Uncle Andrew came over to visit. Bennett had on his cute t-shirt from Beth's mom. She sent it to him from New Jersey.

3 comments:

  1. Andrew has worn that shirt the last 5 times I've seen him. Does he have multiples of the exact same shirt, or does he just wash it every day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet boy! Relish this age; it won't last long. Soon he'll be walking and talking (which is great too- but different!) What a precious boy1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep "cajun shrimp" in my purse so I can have it to take with me whenever I want a pedi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...