Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jobs Galore!

Today turned out to be a great day. Neil got a new job as a Land Man at Twin Cities today! We are so proud! He starts Monday and is really excited about this new position. I know this new job will be great for Neil. I feel like there is a lot more opportunity to grow with Twin Cities. What an QUICK answer to prayer!

I subbed today at my Alma Mater...Captain Shreve High School for one of my old teachers. It was really bizarre to see some of my old teachers. Not much has changed except for the fact that the dress code seems to be way more relaxed than when I attended. We couldn't even wear backless shoes! Also, there was no shortage of hilarious t-shirts! The political ones were my favorite. I definitely think that grades 6-12 are my thing. The young ones were just too much for me to handle. I felt like a glorified babysitter. Good thing I am getting certified in secondary!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job Neil. What a blessing. When God closes a door, he opens a window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Neil!

    Also, I recently found out the reason we couldn't wear backless shoes (that was at Byrd, too) was because they thought people would wear slippers to school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for Neil!

    Love, the glorified Babysitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...